Zip Zap Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zip Zap Racing

Zip Zap Racing team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideal Numbers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZIP Spacedog

Ideal Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Ideal Numbers   Ideal Numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:25 pm

So my thoughts are the ideal numbers for ZIP are between 15 - 20 people.

That way theres always other ZIP member on at any time, theres enough of us that someone will have a tune for anywhere, & were not soo big that it gets cumbersome.

Also means that we could basically get the whole team into a race if that ever happened LoL

afro sorry just wanted to try this guy out LoL
Back to top Go down
ZIP incrediblew

Ideal Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal Numbers   Ideal Numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:08 am

I am not to much into live racing, but I do join live races once in a while. I think last time I checked we have close to our goal of around 15 - 20 members..not sure how many more members we want to let in..hard to turn someone down that could bring alot to our team. But we allways vote anyway as a team as to who gets in .
Back to top Go down
ZIP AintRite69

Ideal Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal Numbers   Ideal Numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:56 pm

ZIP incrediblew wrote:
I am not to much into live racing, but I do join live races once in a while. I think last time I checked we have close to our goal of around 15 - 20 members..not sure how many more members we want to let in..hard to turn someone down that could bring alot to our team. But we allways vote anyway as a team as to who gets in .
+1 I really think we should stick to our number though.
Back to top Go down
ZIP Spacedog

Ideal Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal Numbers   Ideal Numbers I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:16 pm

yup totally agree guys .... i think were at 17 at the moment .... & we have an great group already .... always good to have 1-2 spots vacant incase some superstar racer suddenly wants to join us LoL
Back to top Go down
ZIP DarkMoon
Admin

Ideal Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal Numbers   Ideal Numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:55 am

If someone superfast wants to join then they could have my seat

Im busy working and getting things ready for my little un that i jump on see what ecerybody is doing then probs attempt a hotlap or 2 then go off i need some tunes so i can start hitting some proper laps
Back to top Go down
https://zipzapracing.forumotion.co.uk
ZIP Spacedog

Ideal Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal Numbers   Ideal Numbers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:34 pm

You are superfast already Avenger & one of the good things about zip is theres no pressure to do any number of laps at any time .. you just do whatever you ant & if u need a tune for somewhere just ask for it ..... we'll all give them to you mate ! !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideal Numbers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideal Numbers   Ideal Numbers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideal Numbers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zip Zap Racing :: Zip Zap Racing Public Lounge :: The Team-
Jump to: