Zip Zap Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zip Zap Racing

Zip Zap Racing team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZIP incrediblew Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZIP incrediblew

ZIP incrediblew Intro Empty
PostSubject: ZIP incrediblew Intro   ZIP incrediblew Intro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:28 am

I am 51 years old, live in United States, Washington state., maried with two children whom are now 25 and 28 years old. In 1988 I started a carpet cleaning business witch I still own and operate. I employ 5 employees , myself, and wife. Was at beginner level when I started playing Forza 2, loved Forza 3, and forza 4 is even Better. Not much else to say, love playing Forza 4 and being part of this new team.
Back to top Go down
ZIP Spacedog

PostSubject: Re: ZIP incrediblew Intro   ZIP incrediblew Intro I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Nice 1 incredible !! ... even better is im not the oldest !! woo Hoo !! ... knew there was another reason i liked you !! LoL
Back to top Go down
ZIP DarkMoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ZIP incrediblew Intro   ZIP incrediblew Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:25 am

Nice to see you on the site incrediable Smile

And congrats on running your Own business
Back to top Go down
https://zipzapracing.forumotion.co.uk
ZIP incrediblew

PostSubject: Re: ZIP incrediblew Intro   ZIP incrediblew Intro I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:02 pm

Thanks guys! Now hopefully we will find someone that is older then 51 for our team so I will not be the oldest on the team. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZIP incrediblew Intro   ZIP incrediblew Intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZIP incrediblew Intro
Page 1 of 1